If you are looking for a new job, it is important for your CV to be up-to-date. Your CV is your opportunity to make a first impression and highlight your experience and strengths.
In our time, we’ve seen a few CVs and we have put together some tips for you:
- Keep your CV concise – 1 to 2 pages of A4
- List your experience in chronological order with your recent experience first
- Check your spelling and grammar. We would strongly suggest getting someone else to read it as well. Watch your spelling of education, teacher, maths! We’ve seen many different alternatives!
- Make sure your experience is relevant to education and working with children
- There is no need to include your age or a photograph
To give you a helping hand we have CV templates to download. Once you’ve updated your CV send it through to your consultant.