Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) looking for a your next teaching opportunity?
As you complete your final placement and near the end of your teacher training, you will have begun thinking about job prospects. Destination Education works with NQTs to launch your ideal teaching career with schools across London and the Home Counties.
You might not have considered using a teaching agency to help find work so you may not be aware of the types of work that we can find you:
- Daily Supply – Schools turn to us to assist them on a day-to-day basis with any cover necessary. This can be booked each morning or often the night before. Daily supply offers teachers the flexibility of when they work. Did you know that regular daily supply in a school can turn into long-term work?
- Long-term Supply – Schools often require a supply teacher on a longer term basis. This could be for illness, PPA or maternity cover. You will have the same teaching responsibilities as a permanent member of staff while continuing to process and get paid through weekly timesheets.
What to expect from Destination Education:
Personal Consultant – A dedicated consultant with many years of experience in supporting NQTs, who will work to meet your specific requirements.
Variety of Roles – A range of positions to suit every ambition, including daily supply and long-term roles across Early Years, Primary, Secondary, Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Further Education (FE). All suitable NQTs are considered for any job vacancies we have listed.
- Quality Schools – We work with hundreds of schools based in London and the surrounding Home Counties – we promise never to send you too far from home!
- High Pay Rates – Competitive rates of pay for NQTs beginning at £130-£140 per day (£650 to £800 weekly pay) when working as daily supply. Higher rates for longer term positions.
- Overseas Teachers – We’ve helped thousands of teachers to successfully move to London, and are on hand with information, suggestions and advice.
- Work before QTS – Finishing your practicums and course in May/June? Why not consider working in schools as a support worker for the remainder of the school year? This is great way to get yourself familiar with a number of schools, undertake trial days, and earn some money before the summer.
Let Destination Education take the stress and hassle out of finding your perfect role by calling 0844 800 3820 or fill in our quick contact form.