SEN Teaching Assistant Hillingdon
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||Hillingdon, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 30, 2018|
|Salary||£70 - £80 per day|
SEN Teaching Assistants wanted in Hillingdon.
ASAP, long term contracts.
You will be required to support pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Disabilities.
You should feel comfortable working with children of all abilities and all needs.
You should expect to work with children who have Autism, behavioural problems or any other types of SEN.
Some positions (not all) may involve personal care or medication administration.
You will be required to work on a 1:1 basis.
The brilliant schools ensures the inclusion, safety and progression of all pupils. They are looking for teaching assistants and LSA that have the same values. The schools will provide training and extra support where necessary.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience working with children with SEN and Disabilities
- Understand how to support the inclusion and progress of pupil with emotional and behavioural needs.
- Be able to build good relationships with pupil, teachers and parents.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please call or email a copy of your CV to Callum at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day at the school immediately.
The school are looking to meet people ASAP!
- Primary Supply Teachers - Tower Hamlets - January 19 new posted about 11 hours ago.
- KS1 Intervention Teacher, Hornchurch new posted about 11 hours ago.
- Primary Supply Teachers - Redbridge - January 19 new posted 4 days ago.
- TA Leytonstone new posted 4 days ago.
- Primary PPA/PE Teacher, Shepherds Bush new posted 4 days ago.