|Consultant Name||Alisha Sparks|
|Location||Leyton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 30, 2018|
|Salary||£70 - £80 per day|
Destination Education is currently dealing with a fantastic primary school based in Leytonstone who are looking for multiple graduate teaching assistants, both SEN and Mainstream involved to start on a long term basis in January.
One vacancy will be working across KS1 and KS2. The roles would suit enthusiastic teaching assistants looking to gain the next step into education.
Ideally schools are looking for recent graduates who are looking to gain experience before potentially going on to complete a PGCE in Primary Education.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £70 per day)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Alisha at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day at the school immediately.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.