Daily Supply Teacher - South East London
|Consultant Name||Conor Mahoney|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 5, 2019|
Destination Education is currently working with schools across the whole of South East London London (specifically Greenwich, Lewisham and Bromley) who are looking for outstanding supply teachers to work on a flexible basis!
Due to the nature of the schools and their requirements they are seeking teachers to work anything from Day to Day to a part time role within the same school. If you are looking to reduce your hours or maybe get a picture of different schools within your area then this is certainly for you!
We aim to keep teachers within a close radius of their preferred area to ensure you would be working in local schools.
QTS is a must along with experience of teaching within the primary age ranges alongside a strong understanding of the UK curriculum.
We are looking to recruit teachers from Early Years through to KS2 and PPA roles.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £700 Per Week)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Conor at Destination Education.
The ideal candidate will be a keen and determined teacher who is ready to take the next step in their teaching career.
- Primary Supply Teachers - Greenwich - ASAP Start new posted 4 days ago.