Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant - Hackney
|Consultant Name||Conor Mahoney|
|Location||Hackney, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£70 - £80 per day|
Destination Education is currently dealing with a brilliant primary school based in the borough of Hackney.
The school are looking to hire an early years teaching assistant to start in September. The initial contract will be running until the end of the academic year with an option to go permanent.
The ideal candidate will hold a Cache level 3 in childcare / Early Childhood Studies degree and have previous experience of working within the EYFS.
A knowledge of Phonics would be advantageous.
It is one of our best schools in East London offering great career progression and a supportive structure in place.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £70 per day)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Conor at Destination Education and we will arrange for an interview to take place at the start of the next academic year.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.