Graduate Recruitment Resourcer - Liverpool Street
|Consultant Name||Conor Mahoney|
|Location||City of London, United Kingdom|
|Salary||Commission Scheme + Bonus|
Destination Education is one of London's leading education recruitment agencies who are looking to expand their already successful team.
We are an established Teaching agency that recruits teachers on a global level from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United States and the United Kingdom.
Due to expansion of our Primary desk, we have an immediate vacancy for a Recruitment resourcer or an outstanding candidate with sales experience to work in our London Liverpool Street Office.
We are a quality marked agency with some of the country's highest billers in this sector who take great pride in our service to our clients and therefore we are only looking for quality candidates with the following skills:
- Ambitious, tenacious, resilient and confident with strong negotiation skills
- Superb telephone manner and persuasive abilities together with excellent research skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to portray a persistent, and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with effective listening and enquiry abilities, both in-person and via telephone
- Able to cope with pressure and meet targets
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
This is a full-time role and basic salaries will range between £22k-25k depending on experience, plus bonus scheme and commission structure.
Resourcing teachers, writing adverts, searching CV's.
Managing all aspects of the database associated with booking teachers, updating information on schools and teachers.
You will be an essential team member making a valued contribution to the sales team. Therefore we are looking for the best possible fit for the team and so your approach, energy and enthusiasm are as important as your experience.
Due to the high number of responses to our adverts we are unable to respond individually to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days you may safely assume that we are not moving forward with your application.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be currently eligible to work in the UK for longer than one year.
If you feel you have all of the above qualities please apply for the advertisement or contact Conor at Destination Education.