Graduate Teaching Assistant- Hackney - September 2019
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||Hackney, United Kingdom|
Destination Education is currently working with a brilliant primary school around the area of Stoke Newington who are seeking a Primary SEN / Mainstream Teaching Assistant ranging from EYFS to KS2.
The School are looking to take on an enthusiastic TA or Graduate TA who is looking to progress or kick start their career in a really great school. The school are looking to meet with candidates for paid trials ASAP, with the role commencing ASAP or September 2019.
Successful teaching assistants require:
- Visa/Eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to communicate effectively with both children and staff
- Ideally primary school experience
- Either a degree or childcare qualification
- Behaviour management skills
- A passion and enthusiasm for working with children
Destination Education can offer you:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £70 per day)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position please email a copy of your CV to Callum at Destination Education.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- Part Time Teaching Assistant - Hackney - September 2019 posted 12 days ago.