Warning: Declaration of Wpjb_Form_Apply::save() should be compatible with Daq_Form_ObjectAbstract::save($append = Array) in /home/destinat/public_html/sitedata/plugins/wpjobboard/application/libraries/Form/Apply.php on line 9
KS1/KS2 Teacher Dagenham
|Consultant Name||John Poole|
|Location||Dagenham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 16, 2020|
Destination Education are currently working with some outstanding primary schools in Dagenham.
This role is perfect for a fully qualified teacher that wants consistent work in a great location, but, with the perks of supply teaching. The flexibility of this role is limitless if you are looking for a better work life balance.
These roles range from KS1 to KS2.
The ideal teacher for this role will also:
- Have UK QTS
- Have a strong understanding of the UK curriculum and assessments within the primary phase
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils.
To arrange an interview or fully paid trial day please contact John at Destination Education ASAP.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £700 Per Week)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
- Opportunities for permanent teaching positions.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to John at Destination Education.
- Cover Supervisor - Dagenham posted 15 days ago.