|Consultant Name||Joshua Brazell|
|Location||Sydenham, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
Destination Education is currently working with an amazing school in South London who require a talented and experienced music teacher on a 12 month contract to teach music across Key stages 3-5. There is the potential for this position to be made permanent after 12 months.
The school is looking for a like-minded teacher who is ready to take on this fantastic opportunity within a positive and proactive environment. The school is easily accessible via public transport.
What is on offer:
- The opportunity to work in an established performing arts school
- Modern, state of the art facilities
- A personalised CPD programme
- A supportive work environment willing to take on new ideas
The ideal candidate:
- Innovative and enthusiastic with a broad range of teaching techniques
- Someone who can demonstrate recent experience as a Music teacher
- Be able to lead by example
- Can demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- Has good behaviour management skills
- Someone who looks for ways to improve themselves
If you are an experienced Music Teacher and you are willing to take the next step in your career, do not hesitate to apply!
- Computer Science Teacher new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Secondary Supply Teacher (Day to day) new posted about 18 hours ago.
- EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Teachers - London September 19 or Sooner new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Primary NQT- Camden- September 2019 new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Primary NQT- Tower Hamlets- September 2019 new posted about 18 hours ago.