MUSIC TEACHER REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START
|Consultant Name||Shannon Cody|
|Location||Hornchurch, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2019|
|Salary||£140 - £150 per day|
Destination Education are looking for a highly skilled Music Teacher to join a successful Secondary School in Hornchurch. You will be teaching inspiring music lessons to students in KS3 and KS4.
The school is looking for a teacher that is able to deliver fun and engaging lessons in accordance with the UK National curriculum. You should have a passion for both music and education and be keen to share your knowledge with the pupils.
The right candidate will be welcomed into an enthusiastic and highly achieving Secondary School that are always striving to achieve their best. They are looking to appoint a like-minded team player who is committed to raising standards. Their ethos encourages purposeful, hard work and excellent relationships between all members of the school community.
- be able to teach Music at a Secondary Level / KS3 + 4
- be familiar with the UK National Curriculum
- have the right to work in the UK
- have recognized teaching qualifications
- have at least two educational references
- have a current DBS check on the Update service
Please contact Shannon on 0208 066 0478 to find out more information.
- School Admin Officer with SIMs - East London new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Romanian Speaking Teaching Assistant-ASAP new posted 5 days ago.
- Primary Teaching Assistant- Barking new posted 5 days ago.
- Primary Reception Teacher - Tottenham new posted 5 days ago.
- Primary HLTA - Greenwich - ASAP Start posted 12 days ago.