Part Time Primary Teacher - Sidcup - Oct Half Term
|Consultant Name||Conor Mahoney|
|Location||Sidcup, United Kingdom|
Destination Education are currently working with a fantastic and well led primary school based in the borough of Bexley. They are looking to add to their passionate and committed team by recruiting part time teachers to work across EYFS on a part time basis.
The ideal candidates will be an experienced and fully qualified Primary teacher who has previous work history of covering the Primary age ranges.
The position will commence from October Half Term 2019 with the school looking to meet teachers ASAP. They can offer you a real progressive structure to further career development along with a fun and warm welcoming environment.
The ideal teacher for this role will also:
- Have UK QTS
- Have a strong understanding of the UK curriculum and assessments within the primary phase
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils.
To arrange an interview or fully paid trial day please contact Conor at Destination Education ASAP.
Destination Education has over 20 years of experience in the Education Recruitment Industry and work with some of the best schools in London.
- Teaching Assistant- Shoreditch new posted 4 days ago.
- Primary Teacher- Haringey- ASAP new posted 4 days ago.
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant - Southwark new posted 6 days ago.
- Primary School Behaviour Mentor - Hackney - ASAP posted 8 days ago.
- Primary PPA/PE Teacher- Wimbledon posted 8 days ago.