Part Time School Admin Officer with SIMs - Waltham Forest
|Consultant Name||Conor Mahoney|
|Location||East London, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£60 - £90 per day|
School Attendance Officer with SIMs Part Time (25 Hours) - Leyton
Destination Education are currently looking for an experienced school attendance officer with SIMs experience to work for a lovely Primary school in Waltham Forest.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a school in a similar role. It is essential that you have experience of managing attendance and also operating SIMs.
This position is to start immediately on a long term basis, with the option to go permanent.
Main duties will include:
- Using Excel to update records
- Using and maintaining the SIMS data base and school records
- Contacting and liaising with parents and students
- General office duties
Application requirements for Destination Education
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
Please only apply if you have SIMS experience.
Please apply directly to the add or contact Conor for more information. 0208 066 0474
- Reception Teacher- Brentwood new posted about 14 hours ago.
- Unqualified Teacher - Greenwich - ASAP Start new posted about 14 hours ago.
- Primary PPA Teacher - Greenwich - ASAP new posted about 14 hours ago.
- Primary Teaching Assistants - South East London new posted about 14 hours ago.
- School Admin Officer with SIMs - Waltham Forest new posted 6 days ago.