Warning: Declaration of Wpjb_Form_Apply::save() should be compatible with Daq_Form_ObjectAbstract::save($append = Array) in /home/destinat/public_html/sitedata/plugins/wpjobboard/application/libraries/Form/Apply.php on line 9
Primary Business Manager - South West London
|Consultant Name||Conor Mahoney|
|Location||Wandsworth, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2020|
A very welcoming and Ofsted rated Good Primary School based in the South West London borough of Wandsworth are looking for a Primary Business Manger to join them on a full time basis from as soon as possible.
The school are looking for somebody with previous experience as a Business Manager or with a strong financial background who's also looking to be part of a team and most importantly add to the school community and family.
The school is located in the lively hub of Wandsworth and is easily accessible via public transport or driving.
The successful candidates will have:
- A certificate/diploma in School Business Management or be prepared to complete accreditation
- Leadership and management experience of finance and health and safety
- Experience of premises, facilities and project management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present both written and verbal information
- A sense of humour and works well as part of a team
- A desire to be involved in school life
- Be someone who enjoys working with children
- A genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please apply to Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day at the school immediately.
Destination Education is a London based education recruitment agency which provides work for Teachers and Support staff. We can offer Primary, Secondary, Special Educational Needs and Further Education teachers a range of jobs in schools and colleges across London and Home Countries.
We can offer you:
- Temporary, long-term or permanent positions matched to your skill set
- An honest, experienced, reliable service a dedicated team of consultants with over 20 year's experience
- A professional vetting, registration and interview process where we meet our candidates and clients individually thus ensuring that we can find you the job you desire
Get in touch to find out more about how to begin your destination to a new career in teaching!
- KS1/KS2 Teacher Dagenham posted 22 days ago.
- Primary Class Teacher - Greenwich - September 20 posted 25 days ago.
- Year 4 Primary Teacher West Acton posted 27 days ago.
- Teaching assistant & SEN assistant Primary - Greenwich asap posted 28 days ago.
- Male TA- Stratford- ASAP posted 29 days ago.