Primary HLTA - Greenwich - ASAP Start
|Consultant Name||Conor Mahoney|
|Location||Greenwich, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 12, 2019|
Destination Education are currently working with a fantastic and well led primary school based in the borough of Greenwich. They are looking to add to their passionate and committed team by recruiting a HLTA to teach across the key stages.
The ideal candidates will be an experienced and fully qualified Teaching Assistant who has previous work history of covering the Primary age ranges with strong behaviour management.
The vacancy is due to a teacher relocating outside of the UK.
The position will commence immediately with the school looking to meet teachers in the first week of the new term. They can offer you a real progressive structure to further career development along with a fun and warm welcoming environment.
The ideal teacher for this role will also:
- Have UK QTS
- Have a strong understanding of the UK curriculum and assessments within the primary phase
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils.
To arrange an interview or fully paid trial day please contact Conor at Destination Education.
Destination Education has over 20 years of experience in the Education Recruitment Industry and work with some of the best schools in London.
- School Admin Officer with SIMs - East London new posted about 16 hours ago.
- SEN Assistant- Finsbury Park new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Teaching Assistant- Hackney new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Romanian Speaking Teaching Assistant-ASAP new posted 5 days ago.
- Primary Teaching Assistant- Barking new posted 5 days ago.