Primary Midday Assistant- ASAP- Ilford
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||Ilford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 21, 2020|
Destination Education are currently working with a lovely school based in the Ilford area. Due to new requirements, the school are looking to hire additional Midday Supervisors to work within the school ASAP.
The job is working from 11:30-1:30 Monday to Friday. The role will include working within the lunch hall, the playground and also within the classroom. (Weather permitted).
This role is perfect for someone looking to build on their experience, or someone looking to progress within a supportive school.
Responsibilities of the role:
- ensuring the well being of the children
- promoting polite eating manners.
The ideal candidate must have an enhanced DBS. Relevant experience is also advantageous.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Callum at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day ASAP.