Primary School Nursery Nurse- Docklands- February Half Term
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||Docklands, United Kingdom|
Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Destination Education are currently working with a lovely, large and diverse Primary School based in the Docklands area. They are looking to welcome a level 3 qualified nursery nurse, to work within the early years of the Primary School.
The schools are also especially interested in anybody who has previous nursery experience and who'd like to continue their development working with nursery age ranges, but in a school setting.
The roles would suit enthusiastic teaching assistants looking to gain the next step into education.
Ideally schools are looking for Nursery Nurses who are Level 3 Qualified or recent graduates who are looking to gain experience before potentially going on to complete a PGCE in Primary Education.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Callum at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day ASAP.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- Primary PPA Teacher - Hackney - February Half Term new posted about 15 hours ago.
- KS2 Primary Class Teacher - Greenwich ASAP new posted about 15 hours ago.
- Primary Teaching Assistant - Camden new posted 3 days ago.
- School Admin Assistant- ASAP- Dagenham new posted 7 days ago.
- Primary Teacher- Havering- ASAP posted 14 days ago.