Primary SEN Assistant- Newham
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||Newham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 21, 2020|
SEN Assistant- Newham
Destination Education are currently working with a lovely school in the London Borough of Newham. They are looking to add to their team, by hiring an SEN assistant to work 1:1 with a child.
The candidate MUST have autism experience. They will be working on a 1:1 basis with children across the school that have been diagnosed with autism. The school are looking for someone that is committed and is willing to go the extra mile.
The position will commence immediately with the school looking to meet candidates ASAP. They can offer you a real progressive structure to further career development along with a fun and warm welcoming environment.
The ideal SEN assistant for this role will also:
- Have experience with autism
- Have a strong understanding of the UK curriculum and assessments within the primary phase
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils.
To arrange an interview or fully paid trial day please contact Callum at Destination Education ASAP.
Destination Education has over 20 years of experience in the Education Recruitment Industry and work with some of the best schools in London.
- Primary SEN Assistant- Stratford- ASAP posted 22 days ago.