Primary SEN Assistant- Newham
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||Newham, United Kingdom|
SEN Assistant- Newham
Destination Education are currently working with a lovely school in the London Borough of Newham. They are looking to add to their team, by hiring an SEN assistant to work 1:1 with a child.
The candidate MUST have makaton training and experience. They will be working on a 1:1 basis with a child that has cerebral palsy. The school are looking for someone that is committed and is willing to go the extra mile.
The position will commence immediately with the school looking to meet candidates ASAP. They can offer you a real progressive structure to further career development along with a fun and warm welcoming environment.
The ideal teacher for this role will also:
- Have training and experience with makaton
- Have a strong understanding of the UK curriculum and assessments within the primary phase
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils.
To arrange an interview or fully paid trial day please contact Callum at Destination Education ASAP.
Destination Education has over 20 years of experience in the Education Recruitment Industry and work with some of the best schools in London.
- KS1 Primary Class Teacher - Blackheath, Greenwich January 2020 new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Primary SENCO / Inclusion Manager - Shoreditch new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Nursery Nurse - Brixton new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Teaching Assistant ASAP - Islington new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Primary Class Teacher - Clapham - January 20 new posted 5 days ago.