Primary SEN Assistant- Stratford- ASAP
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||Newham, United Kingdom|
SEN Assistant- Stratford
Do you have a strong background in working with students with Special Educational Needs? Are you passionate about making sure education is accessible for all students?
Destination Education are currently working with a large Primary School based in and around the thriving area of Stratford. Due to additional requirements the school need for this new year, they are looking to add to their welcoming team.
The role itself is a 1:1 job, working with a student diagnosed with autism based in a KS1 class. The job will consist of working in a mainstream classroom, providing 1:1 support with this child.
The job is starting ASAP on a full time basis, until the end of the academic year at least.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Autism experience
- Have A good knowledge of the UK primary Curriculum
- Be bubbly and enthusiastic
Destination Education can offer you:
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Callum at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day ASAP.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- Teaching Assistant- Stratford- January 2020 posted 21 days ago.