Primary SEN Teaching Assistant - Charlton
|Consultant Name||Conor Mahoney|
|Location||Charlton, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£70 - £80 per day|
Destination Education are currently dealing with a two form entry primary school based in the borough of Greenwich who are looking for a teaching assistant to work with various SEN pupils.
The school in itself is a very forward thinking and diverse workplace, trying to provide the best outcomes for their children whilst being one of the most inclusive in the borough.
The school are also especially interested in anybody who has previous SEN experience and who'd like to continue their development working with children with ASD, Down Syndrome and Emotional Behavioural Disorders.
The roles would suit enthusiastic teaching assistants looking to gain the next step into education.
Ideally school are looking for recent graduates who are looking to gain experience before potentially going on to complete a PGCE in Primary Education.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Conor at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day ASAP.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant - South East London posted 8 days ago.