Primary SENCO / Inclusion Manager - Shoreditch
|Consultant Name||Conor Mahoney|
|Location||Hackney, United Kingdom|
Destination Education is currently working with a Fantastic Primary School based in the borough of Hackney and who are looking for a full time SENCO / Primary Inclusion Manager to start in January. Part time will be considered.
You will be a determined experienced teacher who feels ready for the next step in their career, or a current experienced Inclusion Manager who has more to offer and ready to lead a team of Teaching Assistants and advise classroom teachers.
Some parts of the role will consist of being able to manage behaviour effectively, liaising with Teaching Assistants to find out best ways to support statemented students and liaising with parent's outside of schools on pupils progress.
The ideal teacher for this role will also:
- Have UK QTS
- National SENCO Award
- Have a strong understanding of the UK curriculum and assessments within the primary phase
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils.
To arrange an immediate full paid trial day please contact Conor at Destination Education ASAP.
Destination Education has over 20 years of experience in the Education Recruitment Industry and work with some of the best schools in London.
- Primary SEN Assistant- Newham new posted about 16 hours ago.
- KS1 Primary Class Teacher - Blackheath, Greenwich January 2020 new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Nursery Nurse - Brixton new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Teaching Assistant ASAP - Islington new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Primary Class Teacher - Clapham - January 20 new posted 5 days ago.