Primary Teaching Assistant
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||Islington, United Kingdom|
Primary Teaching Assistant- Islington
Destination Education are currently working with a brilliant two form entry school in the London Borough of Islington. The school are looking for a real star, someone who is passionate about the job.
The role in question is a learning support role, in which the LSA will be working one to one with a special needs student. The LSA will be supported in the class by the teacher and other members of staff. Recent graduates are also welcomed into this role if you are looking to build on current experience.
Experience in this field of work is advantageous.
Successful teaching assistants require:
- Visa/Eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to communicate effectively with both children and staff
- Ideally primary school experience
- Either a degree or childcare qualification
- Behaviour management skills
- A passion and enthusiasm for working with children
Destination Education can offer you:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £70 per day)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position please email a copy of your CV to Callum at Destination Education.
- Graduate Early Years Teaching Assistant - Hackney new posted about 17 hours ago.
- SEN Teaching Assistants - Greenwich - September new posted about 17 hours ago.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant- Hackney - September 2019 posted 15 days ago.
- Teaching Assistant- Camden- ASAP or September 2019 posted 18 days ago.
- Nursery Nurse- Walthamstow posted 26 days ago.