Primary Teaching Assistant- King's Cross
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||North London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2019|
Teaching Assistants- King's Cross
Destination Education are currently looking for primary teaching assistants and learning support assistants to work within our schools in and around the King's Cross area. The schools are looking for support within the schools, whether this is full time, part time or even day to day supply.
The schools are recruiting across all key stages ASAP.
The ideal candidate:
- Be enthusiastic
- Level 3 (Advantageous)
- Relevant experience across primary age groups
- Good understanding of the UK curriculum
Destination Education can offer you:
- Great Rates of Pay (Minimum £70 per day)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Callum at Destination Education. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- School Admin Officer with SIMs - East London new posted about 16 hours ago.
- SEN Assistant- Finsbury Park new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Teaching Assistant- Hackney new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Romanian Speaking Teaching Assistant-ASAP new posted 5 days ago.
- Primary Teaching Assistant- Barking new posted 5 days ago.