Primary Teaching Assistants - South East London
|Consultant Name||Conor Mahoney|
|Location||South East London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 23, 2019|
|Salary||£70 - £80 per day|
Destination Education is currently dealing with numerous primary schools and children centres across the South East London boroughs such as Greenwich, Lewisham and Southwark who are seeking Primary SEN / Mainstream Teaching Assistant's ranging from EYFS to KS2.
Positions vary from day to day supply onto more longer term part time contracts. The roles would suit enthusiastic teaching assistants looking to gain the next step into education.
Successful teaching assistants require:
- Visa/Eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to communicate effectively with both children and staff
- Ideally primary school experience
- Either a degree or childcare qualification
- Behaviour management skills
- A passion and enthusiasm for working with children
Destination Education can offer you:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £70 per day)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position please email a copy of your CV to Conor at Destination Education.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- Primary Teacher- Walthamstow- September 2019 new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Primary NQT - Walthamstow new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Primary Performing Arts Teacher - East London September 19 new posted 1 day ago.
- Primary Supply / Part Time Teachers - Redbridge new posted 4 days ago.
- Primary Supply Teachers - Greenwich - ASAP Start new posted 4 days ago.