Primary Welfare Officer- Stratford- ASAP
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||Stratford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2019|
Destination Education- Welfare Officer
Destination Education are currently working with a brilliant, well lead primary school in the area of Stratford. The school in question are looking to add a welfare officer to their team.
The school are looking for a real star, someone that is really committed and dedicated to the improving the lifes of the pupils. The role itself is full time, starting ASAP, for the full academic year.
Duties of the role include:
- Support the Year Group Leaders
- Promote the positive behaviour school policy
- Investigate behaviour incidents and responsibly act to reduce future incidents
- Communicate effectively with parents/carers
- Liaise with students who are having difficulties
- Liaising with parents and conducting meetings.
- Recording any incidents within the school.
- Previous experience working with young people would be beneficial but not a requirement
- Desirable, but not essential, experience with challenging behaviour
- Able to motivate and inspire young people
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An understanding of special educational needs and disabilities
- Committed to raising standards and promoting high expectations
If you are keen to find out more about this position please email a copy of your CV to Callum at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day ASAP.
- School Admin Officer with SIMs - East London new posted about 16 hours ago.
- SEN Assistant- Finsbury Park new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Teaching Assistant- Hackney new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Romanian Speaking Teaching Assistant-ASAP new posted 5 days ago.
- Primary Teaching Assistant- Barking new posted 5 days ago.