Reception Teacher- Brentwood
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||Brentwood, United Kingdom|
Destination Education are currently working with a fantastic three form entry school in and around the area of Brentwood.
They are looking to add to their passionate and committed team by recruiting a full time teacher to work in in one of their reception classes on a full time basis.
The ideal candidates will be an experienced and a fully qualified Primary teacher who has previous work history of covering the Primary age ranges, especially KS1.
The position will commence from October Half Term 2019 with the school looking to meet teachers ASAP.
The ideal teacher for this role will also:
- Have UK QTS
- Have a strong understanding of the UK curriculum and assessments within the primary phase
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils.
To arrange an interview or fully paid trial day please contact Callum at Destination Education ASAP.
- Unqualified Teacher - Greenwich - ASAP Start new posted about 14 hours ago.
- Primary PPA Teacher - Greenwich - ASAP new posted about 14 hours ago.
- Part Time Primary Teacher - Waltham Forest - Oct Half Term new posted 7 days ago.
- Reception Teacher- Romford- October Half term 2019 new posted 7 days ago.
- Primary Supply Teachers - South East London posted 9 days ago.