SEN TA- Loughton- February Half Term
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||Loughton, United Kingdom|
SEN TA- Loughton
Destination Education are currently working with a fantastic two form entry school based in the thriving area of Loughton. The school itself are looking to add to their already passionate and welcoming team by hiring a SEN TA.
The start date will be after the February half term 2020.
The role will be full time, working in a Year 4 class and 1 to 1 with a child diagnosed with autism.
The position will commence immediately with the school looking to meet candidates ASAP. They can offer you a real progressive structure to further career development along with a fun and warm welcoming environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will also:
- Have experience working with Autism
- Have a strong understanding of the UK curriculum and assessments within the primary phase
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils.
To arrange an interview or fully paid trial day please contact Callum at Destination Education ASAP.
Destination Education has over 20 years of experience in the Education Recruitment Industry and work with some of the best schools in London.
- Primary School Nursery Nurse- Docklands- February Half Term posted 9 days ago.
- Primary PPA Teacher - Hackney - February Half Term posted 9 days ago.
- Cover Supervisor posted 8 days ago.
- Cover Supervisor- Barking & Dagenham posted 9 days ago.
- Cover Supervisor posted 9 days ago.