Teaching Assistant ASAP - Islington
|Consultant Name||Stephanie Cavenett|
|Location||Islington, United Kingdom|
Destination Education are currently working with a lovely primary school based in Islington who are seeking full time and part time graduate teaching assistants ASAP.
The roles would suit enthusiastic teaching assistants looking to gain the next step into education.
Ideally schools are looking for recent graduates who are looking to gain experience before potentially going on to complete a PGCE in Primary Education.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Stephanie at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day ASAP.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- Primary SEN Assistant- Newham new posted about 16 hours ago.
- KS1 Primary Class Teacher - Blackheath, Greenwich January 2020 new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Primary SENCO / Inclusion Manager - Shoreditch new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Nursery Nurse - Brixton new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Primary Class Teacher - Clapham - January 20 new posted 5 days ago.