Teaching Assistant- Redbridge- ASAP
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||Redbridge, United Kingdom|
TA- Redbridge ASAP
Destination Education are currently working with a fantastic school based in the Borough of Redbridge. Due to the schools requirements, the school are looking for a full time Teaching Assistant to work across Key Stage 1 and 2.
The role in question is starting ASAP on a full time basis, until the end of the academic year as a minimum.
The school are very welcoming to a recent Graduate that is looking to pursue a career in education and look to take their initial steps on this journey.
The school is easily accessible via local public transport options as well.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Callum at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day ASAP.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- Primary SEN Assistant- Stratford- ASAP new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Primary Teaching Assistant- Waltham Forest ASAP new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Teaching Assistant- Islington- ASAP new posted 3 days ago.
- Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant - South East London new posted 4 days ago.
- Primary Supply Teachers - South East London new posted 4 days ago.