Warning: Declaration of Wpjb_Form_Apply::save() should be compatible with Daq_Form_ObjectAbstract::save($append = Array) in /home/destinat/public_html/sitedata/plugins/wpjobboard/application/libraries/Form/Apply.php on line 9
Teaching assistant & SEN assistant Primary - Greenwich asap
|Consultant Name||John Poole|
|Location||Greenwich, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 10, 2020|
We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic SEN TA with experience of PMLD,Autism, ASD and challenging behaviour for an outstanding SEN school based in Greenwich
It is an ambitious school, within a diverse and exciting community. The school's curriculum ensures that students are given equal opportunities to challenge themselves as no one will be missed and help those who fall behind.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience working with children with SEN and Disabilities
- Understand how to support the inclusion and progress of pupil with emotional and behavioural needs.
- Be able to build good relationships with pupil, teachers and parents
This is a rewarding role in more than one way to assist young minds in achieving goals.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to John at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day ASAP.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Head teachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.