Teaching Assistant- Shoreditch
|Consultant Name||Callum Kavanagh|
|Location||Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom|
Destination Education are currently working with a fantastic and well lead, one form entry primary school. The school in question are looking to hire a Teaching Assistant to work across Key Stage 1 and the early stages of Key Stage 2.
The role itself will be full time, starting ASAP, continuing until the end of the academic year at least.
The role would be ideal for an enthusiastic teaching assistant looking to take the next step into education.
The school are also open to meeting with recent graduates who are looking to begin their journey within a brilliant school.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Callum at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day ASAP.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- SEN Teaching Assistant - Shoreditch - ASAP posted 9 days ago.